Take a peek and explore a structured setup to create visuals using Keyshot 9 followed by post editing process in Photoshop. Was heavily requested to share the fairly quick rendering powder coated metal material.
Included in the package:
- Keyshot 9 Package file including 3d model
- Materials applied to respective parts with material graph nodes
- All native Keyshot textures included in the materials
- 4 reusable HDRI environment setups for 4 renders
- Camera setup for 4 renders
- Studios linking cameras,environments and model sets for easy and efficient queuing of renders
- Structured and finished Photoshop files of 4 renders before color grading in Lightroom
What is not included:
- USB C component
- LED components
- Native 3dm file where design was created
Feel free to tag me in case you use the contents or assets. The name is Roshan Hakkim on all platforms in case you want to tag me.
Feel free to use the assets and its contents for personal or commercial projects. You are however not allowed to resell the files or its contents.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you have any requests for future content shares please reach out to me.