This package is for a Keyshot user/learner who wants to see a workflow addressing the below elements. Aimed at
• Lighting setup Keeping a simple time saving environment to save time while rendering animations
• Efficient animations How I use custom animation curves negating the need to mirror animation for looping animations
• Streamlining materials enabling quicker renders while not sacrificing on material communication. Using nodes to the minimum for the purpose of time effective visualisation
• Animated ground material This aspect shows you how to use the animation nodes for material shifting and transitions
• Camera movements How I use custom animation curves for smooth and controlled movements
• Image styles Subtle changes to tweak the end result
• No post production is one shortcut of saving time provided quality doesnt suffer. There was no editing involved in the animation for this scene
• Organizational structure which I follow for easier navigation in the long run as files can get more flexible and complex (for me 😊).
Included in the package:
• Keyshot 9 Package file including 3d model
• Material setup and animation of ground material which is in sync with rest of movements
• Camera setup and animations
• Materials applied to respective parts with material graph nodes which are finetuned for environments in the package
• All native Keyshot textures included in the materials
What is not included:
• Native 3dm file where design was created.
• No post editing files are included as the assets are unedited when it comes to what you see here
Feel free to tag me in case you use the content or assets. The name is Roshan Hakkim on all platforms in case you want to tag me.
Feel free to use the assets and its contents for personal or commercial projects. You are however not allowed to resell the files or its contents.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you have any requests for future content shares please reach out to me.
For all the many respondents who purchased and got in touch a big thank you to you all! Your support means a lot. Period.